6th September 2020
A compilation of exercises to practise using the present perfect form
Subject + have/ has + past participle [verb 3]
She has been to New York / They have visited London
I haven’t read The Great Gatsby
I have not seen My Sassy Girl
Have you read Romeo and Juliet?
[Have / has + subject + verb 3 … ?]
Change the verb into the correct form:
- I (read) your book several times. I have read your book several times
2. She has (wear) that skirt many times. [worn /wear / wore]
3. My family (visit) Brazil a few times.
4. I (eat) already.
5. Marta (finish) her homework.
6. You (break) the glass again.
7. They (pay) for everything.
8. It (never snow) like that.
9. I (meet) Anna once.
10. We (see) him before.
Change simple past into present perfect
Example – I started a band = I’ve started a band / I have started a band
1 I went to Ha Noi // 2 We explored a cave // 3 I ate cake // 4 We saw a famous building // 5 She buys many dresses and visited many friends
Correct the mistakes
I have go to Ha Noi
She have seen the London Eye
We have eat English food
Has you going to Thailand ?
He not has bought iPhone X
Extra activities on this link:
2 thoughts on “Present Perfect exercises”